Rent Our Space
Contact the St. Lawrence Arts Center to inquire about reserving a date at 207-347-7177 or emailing email@example.com.
Dates are held by placing a deposit in the amount equal to one weeks rent of $1400. The full weekly amount of the rent is due before your use of the space on your rental date. This full amount is in addition to the deposit to reserve the date(s). Your deposit will be refunded to you after your event (minus any damages or unforeseen costs). Dates are first come/first serve based on the placing of a deposit for date(s) and cannot be reserved any other way. For more information about our costs and rules please contact us about your needs for:
- Rental contract for performing arts use
- Rental contract for weddings
- Rental contracts for all other events
- Weekly theater rentals: $1400 week. (Includes non exclusive use of the theater with 4 lighted performances per week. Extra lighted performances $100 on the same day of one of the 4 performances and $200 for a lighted performance on separate day)
- Daily music or theater rates are $350 for 4 hour time periods on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- Daily music or theater rates are $500 for 4 hour time periods on Thursday, Fridays, and Saturday, and Sundays.
- Our rates include the use of our sound equipment and lighting equipment (by qualified technicians approved by FSLC staff) *Daily rentals may have limited use of the lighting equipment due to ongoing weekly theater rentals. Daily rentals must work around and not distrube whatever set is currently built in on stage.
- We will also consider 50/50 splits of the door with presenters. 50/50 splits still require the rental deposit of 50% of what the rental fee would be for that day/evening. The deposit will be fully refunded once the event is over and no damage has been assessed. In the 50/50 split agreement, the St. Lawrence will retain the first dollar amounts up to what would be the rental amount, the presenter will then get the second dollar amounts leading up to what would be the rental amount and then the St. Lawrence and the presenter will equally split the remaining dollar amounts.
Very limited rehearsal space available. Rates vary on time of year, utilities and equipment used. Call or email Deirdre Nice to inquire about availability and rates. 207-347-7177 firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Performing Arts
Intensive workshops $1,400/week. Involves semi-exclusive use of theater space and green room.
Wedding, reception, or 1/2 day rental (4 hours) $500. Rental deposit equal to full rent due to secure dates.